- Although there is room in the church for disagreement in matters not essential to the gospel, why is Paul so adamant that the message of gospel never be tampered with?
- When we share the gospel why is it important to begin with the bad news?
- Using the four headings below practice how to share the gospel with others. (God - creator/holy; Man - sinful/condemned; Jesus - Person/Work; Response - Repentance/Faith.)
- What is the ultimate goal of the gospel? (Hint: It is not saving a sinner from hell)
- List several ways in which we cherish the gospel.